Dallas / Fort Worth Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Missouri, St. Francois
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:03 AM CDT on September 02, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 02, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 7 am CDT this
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of Illinois and Missouri... including the following
counties... in Illinois... Bond IL... Clinton IL... Fayette IL...
Madison IL... Marion IL... Monroe IL... Montgomery IL... Randolph
IL... St. Clair IL and Washington IL. In Missouri... Iron MO...
Jefferson MO... Madison MO... Reynolds MO... St. Francois MO...
Ste. Genevieve MO and Washington MO.
* Until 7 am CDT this morning
* training thunderstorms producing heavy rainfall are expected to
taper off early this morning. Widespread rainfall amounts
between 1.5 and 2 inches are expected... with localized rainfalls
of 3 to 4 inches.
* Heavy rainfall will result in flooding of low lying or poor
drainage areas... and ultimately dangerous flash flooding on
smaller creeks and streams. Significant rises on larger
streams and rivers will also be possible.
A Flash Flood Watch means that flash flooding is possible but not
imminent in the watch area. People in the watch area should be
aware of the possibility of heavy rainfall and flash flooding.
Check your preparedness requirements... especially if you live in
flood prone areas. Stay informed... and be ready for quick action
if flooding is observed or if a Flash Flood Warning is issued.
Statement as of 2:51 AM CDT on September 02, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Columbia ASOS...
a record rainfall of 4.5 inch(es) was set at Columbia ASOS
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 4.15 set in 1931.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Indiana - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , High Wind Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning